How do I get to see my score from the practice GMAT test?

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
I just finished the first GMATPrep practice exam, and it gave me a score of 740 (49/42) which is overshooting my target score by 40 points (yeah, I was pretty pumped when I saw that), but when I look at question review, I see that the quantitative section was 37 questions and I got ten incorrect, and the verbal was 41 questions, 8 incorrect. This seems like abnormally high scores for getting what seems like so many wrong. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to check the score I got. I could take the test again, but I'm biased by having already checked my answers. Is there a way I can review my score again? Do my raw numbers make sense for my scaled score? Am I going crazy?

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:20 members
GMAT Score:730

by penguinfoot » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:46 am
Hello MQ0451,

If you have taken the Official GMATPrep Software test, you can review your wrong&correct answers immediately after you have completed your exam.

Yeah, it looks kind of weird that you have got only 8 Q's correct in Verbal Section and still managed to score a 42 pointer - that is like 86 percentile. Definetely hard to believe - But if GMAT says so, it is correctly gauged.

Regards,
Penguinfoot
"Hakunamatata" - No Worries.
Alma Mater: Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Like my Post ? You can thank me now!