Hi, I am back to this forum

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Hi, I am back to this forum

by banona » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:04 am
hello gmatters
hello Eric,
I am back to this forum to take a look at the business schools thread, I really found this forum ressources very valuable and have advised many freinds to contribute to its enrichment,

Well, for your information, I got the Fulbright grant to MBA studies for fall 2008, the GMAT score helped a lot :wink:

Here is a link that a friend of mine sent me, we can find many ressources, I really hope if can help, https://www.esnips.com/ViewTagsAction.ns ; we can change the research key words in the Search eSnips area and get more ressources ( Kaplan, Barron, OG, GMAT, GRE, ....)

Good luck,

banona

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

by aim-wsc » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:36 am
Congrats for the fullbright scholarship :D

To me its a great achievement!! You must have done something very very commendable in your field! :)

...glad to see you back banona :)

Added later: Oh now I remember you. :) You are a chem engr... Yes I started this thread (https://www.beatthegmat.com/viewtopic.php?t=1521 ) when I saw you active on the forums ;)

So whats your profile ... I mean I know about it by reading your posts on Ask Stacy forum area but.. my question is:
What it takes to be a full-bright scholar?
I'm really eager to know about it from somebody who actually got it... 8)

Thanks .

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

I AM BACK TO THIS FORUM

by banona » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:06 am
Hi,
You always impressed me with your pace in responding and coordinating these froums threads, I mean you guys (moderators) should have extraordinary mental and physical capabilities :roll:
Well, back to the Fulbright subject,
I applied as a fulbright scholar in my homecountry. In each country ( I guess), there is a fulbright commission composed mainly of americans living in that country who administrate Fulbright grants and make selection based on alla applications
application files are similar to those when applying to MBA program in US universities, but the selection by the commission is based on your capabilities to enrich the cultural exchange between US people and your home country ( of course, GMAT, TOEFL, years of experience are important for MBA grants and for the university you can go to); this said, fulbright grants are also given for research stuides (phd's).

Fir my case, Amideast is an active organisation who works with the Fulbright commission in Wachington DC, the main commission,

I hope I answered, please feel free to ask any other question, I am glad to be able to answer your enquiries,

Good luck
I appologize for my Frenchy-English.
I am working on it.