BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

help on decision: admitted this year, but decide to re-apply

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by tuantuangogo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:39 pm
Hi guys,

I'm in a delimma now: I was waitlisted by Tuck in EA and admitted by Ross in r3 this year, but now I'm considering give up Ross admission and reapply Tuck(my dream school) and possibly Ross next year.

Both Tuck and Ross meet my interests in balanced general management education and there are also very nice people in both schools. But my problem is, since I applied Ross and got the admission too late, the schedule is too tight for me to get a visa in time and attend the mandatory English program on late June (my admission may be cancelled if I cannot arrive on time).And I found it's too rush for me to fly to US. Meanwhile, the tuition is a big burden for my family. And if I wait to reapply next year, there will be a big finance support(from my company), which can release me from heavy loans. But there are also risks for re-application,considering more efforts to rewrite essays and get self-improvements.

what's your advices,considering my special case? Thank you so much.

Tuantuangogo
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by Jon@Admissionado » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 am
Well, you can first of all try and contact Ross and let them know of the above situation. Meaning don't just "deny" the admission without explaining them all the above about the money and the visa. I can't say what they will tell you, or what they would do at this point, cause they will have to decide if they would defer you or ask you to reapply or whatever. But if you DO decide to reapply realize that it comes with a risk of you not getting that admit. So if you are planning to do so for all the )seemingly logical and sound) reasons you mention above, make sure you apply to several schools so that if you aren't able to make it to Tuck, you will at least have an option of attending another program of your choice.
"Hands down the best MBA admissions consulting firm of all-time, and boy, what an incredible founder!" -- Raj Patil, Founder of Admissionado

Something for everyone:
https://admissionado.lpages.co/admissio ... nter-2018/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/50-essay ... ked-vol-4/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/case-studies-lp/
https://admissionado.com/mba/reviews/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Admis ... 700945.htm

Reach out, and let's gab. Our only requirement is that you don't prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-409-4753
Hit us up on WhatsApp.
Ping our satellite: 0884#&@-2#101101
Contact us via web form you lazy git: https://admissionado.com/contact/
Mostly, email Claudia.
Join the discussion

by PrepMBA.AlexLeventhal » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 am
Talk to Ross, but you need to think through what you will do if they try to ease your financial situation. You don't want to talk to them in good faith, and then reject them anyway despite their accomodations. If you do so, reapplying may be hard, so just think all this through.

Bottom line is you should be excited to attend a paricular MBA program, so move on if it is not what you are going to be satisfied with.

Also, not sure how old you are but keep that in mind if you are going to reapply to schools, as age can be a factor.


Good Luck!
Alex Leventhal
Harvard MBA, 1998
Prep MBA Admissions Consulting
www.prepmba.com
[email protected]
(323)424.3178
Join the discussion