HEC Montreal MBA- career perspectives

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by a.afshan93 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:12 am
Hi!
I wanted to make a small research, preferably HEC Montreal MBA graduates regarding career after MBA:
1) I do not know French, and expect to learn max to A2 level by the end of the MBA course. Will it be easy to find a good position with English required only (no French)?
2) Is the recruitment on campus really good and helpful?
3) Will HEC provide me with residence permit in order to find jobs in Canada?
4) Will it be easy to find jobs in other cities of Canada with this diploma for foreigners?
Thank you in advance for your answers and suggestions, highly appreciated!

by apsarkar24 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 pm
Hi,

I am also considering an MBA from HEC Montreal. Although, I have an admit from JMSB as well. Did you find any useful insights about the career prospects for international students after an MBA from HEC Montreal? And if it is better or worse than JMSB in terms of career prospects?

Thanks,
Aparna

by KarinaGram » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 am
If you are looking for employment in a federal sector, many people look for jobs in the federal sector. To double your chances during job search, take care of your resume. Federal resume experts review should help you find a good resume service. Just read all the necessary information down the link and you will surely find your perfect resume service. Don't hesitate investing your money into your successful career!