GyanOne Admission Consultants for HEC Paris MBA

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi Guys, I wanted to share my experience working with Gyanone services. I recently received an admit from HEC Paris for their full time MBA program. Gyanone was immensely efficient, right from the shortlist of the school to the application process. They posses valuable insight about the school and know the perfect way to pitch your application for the school. Its also a great introspective journey when you work with them. At every stage, with the help of elaborate conversations, you're more clearer about your goals and aspirations than before.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Ssingh28 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:01 am
Hello All,

I would also like to share my experience of working with Gyanone Services for my B school app.

Right from the profile evaluation to creating strong applications to the invaluable interview tips, I got the best help at every stage.

I was fortunate to get interview call and an admit from HEC Paris. I cant thank Rishabh and Swati enough for their prudent and insightful guidance during the entire process and helping me secure an admit to one of the top bschool programs.

I would highly recommend Gyanone Services to all the aspiring HEC Paris MBA applicants.