Got Admission into my dream school but

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Got Admission into my dream school but

by RadiumBall » Sun May 29, 2011 6:00 am
Hi All,
I got admission into my dream school in Germany but one question has been bothering me long. I have pure technical experience of almost 8 years in IT. Now I am wondering how exactly an MBA in Industrial Management will help me. Will the MBA add up to my current experience or will it lead to a re-start in my career? I am mostly a techie but am ok with change if it leads my good.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Followed by:28 members

by sivaelectric » Sun May 29, 2011 6:07 am
Vow vow, what was that man? you joined a college without even knowing whether it is gonna help you or not? Well my opinion, MBA will definitely give you an edge when you get back to an industry. Moreover you have chosen Industrial management only, so it will definitely help you.
If I am wrong correct me :), If my post helped let me know by clicking the Thanks button ;).

Chitra Sivasankar Arunagiri

Followed by:28 members

by sivaelectric » Sun May 29, 2011 6:08 am
Vow vow, what was that man? you joined a college without even knowing whether it is gonna help you or not? Well my opinion, MBA will definitely give you an edge when you get back to an industry. Moreover you have chosen Industrial management only, so it will definitely help you.
If I am wrong correct me :), If my post helped let me know by clicking the Thanks button ;).

Chitra Sivasankar Arunagiri