GoGMAT course reviews ?

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

GoGMAT course reviews ?

by georgepaul0071987 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:19 am
Hello ,

Has anyone tried out the GoGMAT course ? If yes , how good is it ?

www.gogmat.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Viktor_Petrov » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:31 am
Excellent Course! The instrcution goes kind of fast, but you can pause and watch video lesson again. The best thing is lots of practice and the ability to create your own tests. Most questions are close to those on GMAT. Generally, it's good.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:27 members

by MBACrystalBall » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am
They have recently started offering a free trial.

Best option is to give it a whirl and see if it works for you.
Watch these MBA videos

Sameer Kamat, Founder - MBA Crystal Ball | Careerizma
Email: info at mbacrystalball dot com

Must read for MBA aspirants
1. Beyond The MBA Hype | 2. Business Doctors: Management Consulting Gone Wild

by rohitwns » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 am
I find the course really useful. Lots of practice questions.. and the level of the questions are really good... I could improve my timing per question type with these questions... So kudos to Go GMAT team..
keep it up..

by aalim » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:10 am
The course is amazing!!! It covers all sections of the test and gives you a bunch of tips how to crack diverse question types. I adore its structure with pre-class tests, interactive lessons and tests options with/without time limit.

Moreover, it gives a chance to take tests in ADAPTIVE MODE!!! That's just what each of us is looking for!

Oh, and the Analytics tool is the coolest feature!!! It gives you the whole picture of your progress, your strongest & weakest points so that you can easily spot the topic which needs more of your attention.

Seriously, the best tool to prepare for such a challenge as GMAT!

Go GoGMAT!!!

by AniBaheti » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 am
GMAT stands out for a topic wise lecture series which builds your confidence as you go forward in a self-paced mode. Each lecture is preceded by a test which gives you an insight into level of preparedness and is followed by a test which certifies the learning.

The tests can be generated at ease by selecting the topics and kind of questions depending on what you'd wish to improve upon. The support staff is also very good and is flexible with the course material usage by being on call for any queries.

Target score setting and status of preparation are added features of the online portal.

by AniBaheti » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 am
GMAT stands out for a topic wise lecture series which builds your confidence as you go forward in a self-paced mode. Each lecture is preceded by a test which gives you an insight into level of preparedness and is followed by a test which certifies the learning.

The tests can be generated at ease by selecting the topics and kind of questions depending on what you'd wish to improve upon. The support staff is also very good and is flexible with the course material usage by being on call for any queries.

Target score setting and status of preparation are added features of the online portal.

by psharath05 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 pm
Can I go for gogmat course.. Actually I am on tight budget..

Gogmat offers reasonable price..... Please review.. gogmat..

But cant compramise my pratice..

by AniBaheti » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Yes, If you are absolutely new to GMAT, GoGMAT is a good, self paced course to start with. You may give it a shot and quickly go through all the course material ( which can be repeated at ease and at your pace).

After that once you have given sufficient practice tests and have identified your weak areas, may be I can guide you with courses to take up further on.

by oferbrown » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 pm
AniBaheti wrote:Yes, If you are absolutely new to GMAT, GoGMAT is a good, self paced course to start with. You may give it a shot and quickly go through all the course material ( which can be repeated at ease and at your pace).

After that once you have given sufficient practice tests and have identified your weak areas, may be I can guide you with courses to take up further on.
Why do you refer to gogmat as a basic course? What does it lack that a more advanced course has?