GMATPREP new software-How to get the best out of it

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Hi Rebecca,

I have downloaded the new GMATPREP software.I have also purchased the gmatprep question pack 1.I want to know how to gain maximum benefit from this software.Are answer explanations now offered for each of the questions that we mark wrong?
How does bookmarking question system work?
I have also heard that after giving a practice test and restarting the exam again does not allow me to review the questions that i marked wrong and thus we need to review the questions immediately after completing the exam.Is this true?

Thanks,
Shreeraj

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 am
Hi Shreeraj,

Answer explanations are offered for all of the practice question in the free software and all of the questions in the question pack. The way that bookmarking works is you can flag the page so that at a later time you can easily go back to that same page. To answer your last question, once you exit the practice test you will not be able to go back and review those questions.

Good luck in your studies!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!