GMAT Score - 560 & 9 Years of Experience.

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Hi Team,

I took GMAT Exam and scored 560 (Q49 , V17), IR -6 & AWA-4.

I have 9 years of IT Experience including 3 years of International Experience. Please suggest Bschools in India & USA where I can apply for 1 year executive programmes.

Thanks
Nikhil
+91-8427224841

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 pm
Given your GMAT score, I would look at schools in the 30-50 range on the rankings table. Check out schools like, Boston University, University of Pittsburgh Katz, University of Iowa Tippe, University of Wisconsin, Temple, George Washington, etc. It's a big investment, make sure it is something you really want to do and know what you are going to do afterwards. Good luck to you sir!

Legendary Member

by nikhilgmat31 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:26 pm
Thanks Micheal, I really want to do MBA to come out of technical career & enter into management.

Please guide me the steps to apply for the schools you have listed above.

Thanks

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:2 members

by [email protected] » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:09 pm
Hi Nikhil,

I would recommend that you retake the GMAT to apply to top 20 schools or consider a Global MBA program. It will be great to have a conversation to know more about your experience, that way we can create a profile and choose the best programs.

If you want to talk more about how we can help you, sign up for a FREE Consultation.
As GM of MBAitNow I make sure that every client receives the attention they deserve and experience our well-structured approach and process that ensures that they will have the best chances to get accepted at their dream schools.

My team and I had placed clients at MBA programs such as, HBS, SLOAN, ANDERSON, STERN, WHARTON, BOOTH, KELLOGG, HAAS, DARDEN, FUQUA, ROSS, etc.