GMAT Quant Concepts!!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

GMAT Quant Concepts!!

by maximas » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:11 pm
Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is awesome!

Breathing GMAT and MBA applications for ~10 years now, I wish to take my concepts to a larger audience.

Here is the concept of this thread...

- I shall be posting a concept (generally explained over a video) together with a set of problems, based on the concept.

- I will be covering all the four sections of GMAT. The emphasis will be on concepts that students generally struggle with or the concepts that have not been covered comprehensively in the standard books (but are tested on GMAT).

- I encourage the students on the thread to participate and solve the questions (these shall generally be original questions, freshly baked for you). Reply with your set of answers.

- I shall return to give the correct answers/explanations. I will be happy to solve any queries.

- I encourage other experts and aspirants on the forum to bring up their concepts.

Gradually, we shall develop a rich repertoire of all GMAT concepts. A resource that shall continue to help the GMAT aspirants in the times to come.

All the best friends!

Regards,
Maxximus!

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:119 members
GMAT Score:780

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 pm
Sounds great! We're all ready to answer.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:119 members
GMAT Score:780

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 pm
Whoops, I was late to the party on this thread - did these concepts appear in the other forums?