GMAT Navigator

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

GMAT Navigator

by gmat072014 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:55 am
Hi

I happen to see this one particular tool called 'GMAT Navigator' on MGMAT store but I quite didn't understand the purpose of this tool, Nor did I understand the usage of it.
What content does it have?How to use it?How will it help in improving my score?The description is really vague.

Does it have all the 900 problems(Quant + Verbal) of OG 13?(I don't care as much about AWA and IR).Is it like a Computer version of OG 13?

What exactly is it?
Can someone in this forum who has used this tool shed some light on it?

Thanks

Thanks?

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu May 29, 2014 8:05 am
For a faster response, you might want to post this question in the "Ask a Manhattan GMAT representative" forum: https://www.beatthegmat.com/ask-a-manhat ... e-f38.html

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by varung79 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:57 pm
Hi gmat072014
I used this tool. Below are my comments:
What content does it have?
It has video explanations for many OG13 problems, and text explanations for all quant and SC problems from OG13. You can track your answers along with time taken to solve each problem, and reflect on your performance using dashboards. One more important aspect is that the tool included difficulty rating for all the OG13 problems. What if you want to compare how you felt with difficulty of a problem with that of how others did? I felt this distinction is important because OG doesn't offer a way to track difficulty level except that all the OG problems are arranged in increasing order of difficulty.

How to use it?

How I used it?
While reviewing my work, I felt it difficult and distracting to turn pages in order to find explanations or review answers of my OG13 problem sets. This tool enabled me to quickly navigate among the problems to check my answers & review their explanations instantly. And most importantly, for few problems, I felt textbook explanations were hard to understand. Therefore, I relied on video explanations that this tool offered. I felt the explanations were easy to understand and, quick and efficient to solve than those from OG13.

What exactly is it?
Overall, It saves your navigation time, offers instant video & text explanations from MGAMT instructors, and enables you to track your time and progress for all the official guide questions from OG12, OG13, Verbal2, and Quant2 books.

For further details, you can visit this link
https://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitem ... 36&catid=4