Gmat Math Drill Books

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Gmat Math Drill Books

by hamburg1ar » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm
Hey Guys,

I have the MGMAT but I want more questions to do outside OG 13 & 12 edition. I also got my hands on the "Nova's Gmat Bible" which has questions based on each section with increasing difficulty.

Are there other books out there like this? I would love something to complimentary my MGMAT chapters.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

Gmat Math Drill Books

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 am
This very site has 1000's of practice questions. The best thing is that most questions are accompanied by a variety of expert solutions. This allows you to learn a variety of different approaches to consider when solving similar questions in the future. You can also use BTG's tagging feature to help you focus on one topic at a time. For example, here are all of the questions tagged as statistics questions: https://www.beatthegmat.com/forums/tags ... statistics
See the left side of that linked page for more tag options.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

by hamburg1ar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:03 pm
Although the website is great. I am looking for a book or PDF that can lay out questions by topic and difficulty. Similar to Nova's GMAT bible.

by tnbizgal » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 pm
You might try looking at the math courses at Khan Academy since they are completely free. They don't test in the same format as the GMAT, but are great when you are needing to work on a certain problem area.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:58 pm
Hi hamburg1ar,

There are additional subject-specific GMAC books (one for Quant and one for Verbal) that you might find useful. You can also download a package from mba.com that includes 2 practice CATs and a series of practice problems (including practice IR).

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]