General comments about the 60 day GMAT guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hello Brent and Eric,
I am subscribing to 60 day GMAT guide. I thank a lot to you for coming up with such a good project. My only concern is that I am aiming for 720-750 score and whether this work is enough to get me to that score. I attended a free GMAT workshop organized by a GMAT training company in my city yesterday and learnt that the GMAT questions on the official guide are pretty old and the real GMAT questions have changed over time a lot. Also I find the questions in GMAT OG are pretty easy but the questions in the diagnostic test that i took yesterday at the workshop were difficult(although i was the second highest scorer among those who attended it).

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 am
The Study Guide has suggested readings (for concept development), drills and official practice questions. The recommended texts, the OG12 and the additional OG Math and Verbal books should provide you with a wide range of information and practice questions.

All the best,
Brent

rajendraputta wrote:Hello Brent and Eric,
I am subscribing to 60 day GMAT guide. I thank a lot to you for coming up with such a good project. My only concern is that I am aiming for 720-750 score and whether this work is enough to get me to that score. I attended a free GMAT workshop organized by a GMAT training company in my city yesterday and learnt that the GMAT questions on the official guide are pretty old and the real GMAT questions have changed over time a lot. Also I find the questions in GMAT OG are pretty easy but the questions in the diagnostic test that i took yesterday at the workshop were difficult(although i was the second highest scorer among those who attended it).
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com