Follow up to my 730 post

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:6 members
GMAT Score:730

Follow up to my 730 post

by stockone50 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 pm
I posted earlier on how I finally beat the GMAT with a 730 score. My next question is for the experts and applicants who have actually pursued what im thinking of doing. I really want to get a score of 750+. I know I'm being greedy but I feel it would strengthen my application even more. So my question is for those of you who have scored 750+, how did you achieve this? Who are some private tutors in this community that are highly recommended and might be able to get me to an even higher score?

Or should I just not pursue this at all and focus on my essays? Any insight would be appreciated

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 pm
I am happy to help (and have helped several achieve this goal), but honestly your focus should now be on your apps. Let me know if you decide differently and want to talk.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by vinash » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:53 am
very fine discussion, i am glad with this forum that any one is ready to help each other for any query....thanks for all member..
www.ipsmeerut.com/mba.php | PhD Admission 2013| MPhil Admission 2013 | www.markyourcorp.in