Finding Equivalent Topics in 6th Edition Manhattan Guides

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I've been following the 60 day guide using the Manhattan GMAT Strategy guides, and several times have noticed that the 60 day guide doesn't follow the most recent (6th) Manhattan edition. Up until now, this has been fine, especially with all of the additional suggested reinforcement and articles, but today I'm working on day 36/ Reading Comprehension and noticed that the two topics listed in the email aren't specifically outlined in the 6th edition of the MP Reading Comp Strategy guide.

Can anyone suggest any additional online (preferably free) resources that cover specific tips and strategies for tackling LONG reading comp problems, and is there anywhere I can find the "seven strategies" referenced in the 60 day plan email since they're not specifically mentioned in the new Manhattan Edition 6 guide?

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon May 25, 2015 11:24 am
CarineK wrote: Can anyone suggest any additional online (preferably free) resources that cover specific tips and strategies for tackling LONG reading comp problems, and is there anywhere I can find the "seven strategies" referenced in the 60 day plan email since they're not specifically mentioned in the new Manhattan Edition 6 guide?
If you're interested, we have a free set of videos that cover all sorts of Reading Comprehension strategies: https://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... prehension

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by CarineK » Mon May 25, 2015 11:27 am
Awesome, thanks Brent!