ESSAY

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

ESSAY

by yvichman » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 am
Anyone out there with good english knowledge that would like to critique my essay? :o I'll be forever greatful. It might give others out there some help as well on what TO WRITE or NOT TO WRITE. I've been working really hard on it to make it look good but my lack of CREATIVE WRITING skills makes me nervous. Anyone feeback would be great. I can email the essay to anyone with interest.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by pakistanboy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am
sorry I am not MBA...
I am MS in IT....

Thank You,
Regards,
Pakistan Boy,

https://www.PakistanGiftsMall.com
https://www.PakistanGiftsShop.com

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:17 members
GMAT Score:750

by Graham » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 am
Dear yvichman,

Thanks for your post. I believe that all of the admissions consultants answering questions in this part of the form charge a fee for essay reviews. Having said that, you might find others in the forum who are willing to review your work at no charge (perhaps fellow applicants or current MBA students) if you post your request in another section of the forum.

Keep in mind that the MBA essay writing process isn't exactly a creative writing exercise. The schools ask highly specific questions and are looking for professional responses that are grounded in factual information about your experiences.

In terms of further help, you might avail yourself of some of the resources on the various admissions consultants web sites. Many of the firms represented in this firm share essay-writing tips, analyze essay topics and provide extensive guides via their web sites and blogs.

Best of luck,

Graham
Graham Richmond
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215 568 2590

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.