100 points for $49 worth of Veritas practice GMATs FREE

Veritas Prep
    VERITAS PRACTICE GMAT EXAMS
    Earn 10 Points Per Post
    Earn 10 Points Per Thanks
    Earn 10 Points Per Upvote
    REDEEM NOW

English

You just Beat The TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/PTE!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

English

by merlang » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:10 am
I have done the IELTS three time but not getting the desired Score and also facing the difficulty in Reading Parts. Can anyone guide me I Should cover all this material?

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Re: English

by emraeshine » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:16 am
It sounds like the problem may be related to your proficiency in the English language. You may want to work on expanding your vocabulary as a whole.

Solving word searches and puzzles are fun ways to broaden your vocabulary. They also help combat habituation and boredom so you can remain committed in your quest to bolster your language skills.

Depending on your preference, there are many single-player word puzzles you can solve as well as community-based word games such as Words with Friends.

If you find yourself struggling to crack challenging puzzles such as a cryptic crossword or competitive Scrabble game, I find the word game tools on crosswordsolver.com to be quite useful. Cheers!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Re: English

by GurbaniKaurSuri » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:39 pm
In this pandemic situation, many universities are accepting the duolingo english test scores in place of IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT scores . To know more https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/guide-to ... glish-test