Do you want to make your career in Sales…???

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
The most challenging part in any sales process is the closure phase. It is a test of nerves for any salesman.

Let me share with you ones of the best sales closure technique:

"The Quality Close

As the name suggests in this technique you concentrate more on the quality provided by the product than any other feature or benefit - especially price. When you focus more on the quality it appeals to the customer in terms of the long term benefits associated with the possession of a quality product.

For example "The battery will never wear off" or "the product is far more reliable than the ones offered in the market". You should emphasize in all your discussions with the customers as to how the high quality of the product ensures greater longevity, lesser wear and tear or requirement of almost negligible maintenance."

If you want to learn 70 different closing techniques I recommend you to read this new book "Sales Closure 2.0" now available on Amazon.

Click Here: https://tinyurl.com/d6mfg6f

This book will help you to learn the art of sales. The flow of the book is conversational and the exhaustive information easily consumable by the readers.

Today we all are selling, whether we are an Employee, Entrepreneur, Doctor, Businessman, Blogger or Digital Marketer - we all sell our brand. So it becomes imperative for everyone who wants to make money learn the art of selling.

Let me share with you 3 reasons why this book is the best resource for anyone who sells.

1- All information are provided in an interesting point based manner.

2- You will learn the art of sales closure by practical examples which can be implemented in your professional life.

3- Get to learn 70 different closure techniques along with 40+ secrets techniques used by master closer.

So what are you waiting for? Hop on and you will traverse the universe of amazing knowledge about sales closures.

Book link: https://tinyurl.com/d6mfg6f

Regards.. Sourabh