dire need of motivation

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

dire need of motivation

by red217 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Hi,
I have been preparing for the gmat consistently since the lady two months with the intention to appear for the final by the end of oct.
While also applying for universities ( my list of unis donot include hbs, instead etc).
Once of the admissions advisor récently said that hé'll get back to me letting me know of the acceptance and tht maybe gmat can Be waiver since ive done graduate level courses too. Now the moment i read this i shut the books n got all excited. I no i shld keep preparing Coz u never know!!!

Plz help me get some motivation
!![/quote]

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by stevennu » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 am
I'd focus on verbal.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:365 members

by VivianKerr » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Here's some of my favorite motivational quotes. Hope they help inspire you!

"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it."-Pearl Buck

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."-Calvin Coolidge

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success."-- Thomas J. Watson
Vivian Kerr
GMAT Rockstar, Tutor
https://www.GMATrockstar.com
https://www.yelp.com/biz/gmat-rockstar-los-angeles

Former Kaplan and Grockit instructor, freelance GMAT content creator, now offering affordable, effective, Skype-tutoring for the GMAT at $150/hr. Contact: [email protected]

Thank you for all the "thanks" and "follows"! :-)

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:29 am
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:31 am
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com