didn't "share" my win and now the link is gone

500 prizes worth $100,000!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello, I was just informed that I won a prize so I clicked the "redeem" link which opened up the Facebook sharing window but I was too excited I just closed the box, not knowing I had to share it and now the link is gone =(. Does this mean I will be disqualified?

Site Admin
Followed by:29 members

by DavidP » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Hi gmatster,

Can you please post a screenshot of what this page (https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/100k/winners) looks like when you're logged into Beat The GMAT? The reason I'm asking is that the link shouldn't have disappeared. Thanks!

David

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by gmatster » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 pm
Sure, here you go. The link has now been replaced with "you've redeemed this prize". Basically, I am unable to "share" on FB since I already clicked the link once.

Site Admin
Followed by:29 members

by DavidP » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm
Thanks gmatster. According to our game records, you already shared the win on Facebook and redeemed the prize. So now, you jus need to wait until next Monday (Oct 25). We'll be giving out all the prizes on that day.
gmatster wrote:Sure, here you go. The link has now been replaced with "you've redeemed this prize". Basically, I am unable to "share" on FB since I already clicked the link once.