desperate need help

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

desperate need help

by ahmed.taha » Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 am
guys,

just need your help desperately, i have my GMAT exam next Thursday and i attempted the GMAT prep exam today scoring 370 after almost 4 months studying :S , my target score was 650. so i just want to ask what is your advice , do i attempt the exam or postpone it , and if i attempt it,is there is any chance to get the desired score?

thanks,
desperate guy...

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Fri May 20, 2011 11:09 am
THat is a fairly significant difference between your expected score and what you are getting on the practice. Also, hate to give you bad news, but often scores on the actual GMAT come in lower than practice exams due to the added stress of the testing environment and general jitters. I would advise you to postpone the test until you not only have more time to prepare and get closer to your target scores, but also so you can tame the psychological pressures that are clearly robbing you of your chance to get as good a score as possible. if you haven't already, I would highly recommend a guided course with an able instructor who would be able to help you make real progress. Veritas has a great course as do others.
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by ahmed.taha » Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 am
Dear Bryant,

Thanks for your valuable advice , i will really consider it. but can you please tell how much time i need to prepare for getting such score? and can you please tell me more details about veritas course?

Thanks..