Counselling services

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Counselling services

by ankita1709 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 pm
I am planning to apply in R1 mostly to Asia Pacific colleges which means I have like 2 months to do all the work and write essays and everything. Plus although I know many people who have done MBA from ISB, I don't know people who have done MBA from other colleges so it might take a lot of effort to find out about the seniors in different colleges and talk to them and find time with them so that I can get my essay reviewed.
I think I am capable of applying to ISB on my own easily but I am a little worried about applying to other colleges.
Please suggest me what should I do. Is getting a counselling service a good idea. I checked from Princeton Review and they are charging around 33,000 to help me apply to Asia pacific colleges.
Its not less money.
Are there any institutes charging less.
Apart from this are there any websites that can help me get more knowledge.
I just want to mention here that I went through the same confusion while preparing for GMAT but beatthegmat saved me. :)
Ankita

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members

by akhilsuhag » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Hi Ankita,

Personally I am not a big fan of Princeton Review in India.

I however do believe Sameer from mbacrystalball is doing a great job at guiding students to b-schools abroad. I have personally benefited a great deal with my interactions with him.

He answers queries about admissions on BTG also, at askmbacrystalbal.. This is the link: https://www.beatthegmat.com/ask-mba-crys ... 69845.html

I hope it helps.
Please press "thanks" if you think my post has helped you.. Cheers!!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by HmAdmit » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 am
After applying and getting rejected at various schools in my last attempt, i came across Rahul fom mbadream.in's expertise . One of the reason I chose them was because they are experts with ISB and Top US and European Bschools . I got 6 interview invites from TOP 30 schools in US and ISB also, Now I have admits from three top 30 schools with scholarships over $ 75,000. I am convinced that MBADream increased my chances many times.I highly recommend MBAdream.in.