Conditional Verb Tenses Lesson Now Online

This topic has expert replies
GMAT Instructor
Followed by:9 members

Conditional Verb Tenses Lesson Now Online

by rsadana1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 am
Hi Everyone,

The lesson on Conditional Verb Tenses as used in If..Then Constructions is now ONLINE. You may view the lesson at the following link:

https://e-gmat.net/moodle/

From now on, I will post all the lessons and questions at the above website. To access this website, you will need to register one time to get your account. This is a relatively quick and straight forward process as explained on the website itself. (Please check your Spam folder as well for the email confirmation).

Once you have your login credentials, you will be able to view all the content that I will regularly update - one new topic every week.

Please note that people who created their user id and passwords but did not get email confirmation can now access the website using their login credentials.

This lesson will remain active for a week till Oct 28.

As always, I will be looking forward to your comments and feedback. Also please let me know if you have issues in accessing the course files.

Thanks,

rsadana1
e-GMAT
Customized Learning Solutions for GMAT

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:730

Re: got 95 in final exercise

by 007.r.mason » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:31 pm
Good lesson, easy to understand.

I was a bit disappointed after getting 35% in the pre-assessment but the lesson helped me correct common mistakes and I feel quite good abt myself after scoring 95% in the final exercise.

Thanks,
Aim high!!
Achieve excellence!!