CHEATED ON THE GMAT

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:2 members

CHEATED ON THE GMAT

by guru284 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm
For two weeks I've been working with my Kaplan tutor to get my score over a 550... let me share with you guysSo I'm working with my Kaplan tutor today, which I paid $1500 for, and she tells me that there's a way that I could cheat the GMAT. She continues to tell me that instead of paying Kaplan $1500, I could pay her $1000 and she could sit the test for me.

First of all, I was shocked that she even mentioned this to me. Secondly, I was thinking extremely hard as to whether I should let her do it for. Third, I was thinking to myself... "Is this even possible"?

She said that all I we would need is a fake drivers license and she would have have to memorize my credentials for the test. She said that she'll guarantee a 700 minimum.

My question to you guys is, what do you think about this?
Guru
Last edited by guru284 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

lol

by JeffB » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm
Sure go for it lol

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by ssmiles08 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Firstly, I don't want to come out sounding too harsh, but if what you say is true, I don't understand your need to come on a public forum and put forth an illegal action, and ask us if you should follow along with it or not? Its the same as someone saying should I go along with the robber to rob the bank or not?

Secondly, you should take this advice and study for the exam just like everyone else and give it your best shot. Someone else posing as you could get you, and that someone facing some serious allegations down the road. It is very very hard not to get caught, especially b/c these testing administrations have some heavy duty security measures they take. (GMAT, GRE, MCAT...and many others.)

Finally, If this tutor you claim is from Kaplan, you might want to inform them of this person because this sort of stuff could cause kaplan a bad rep. You might also want to contact the GMAC about this.