Chances in ESADE and RSM

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Chances in ESADE and RSM

by swagatadhar » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:35 am
Hello Guys

Thought of seeking a bit of help through the forum.

I have a GMAT score of 640(really low), 6 years WorkExp in IT, EU candidate.
Post MBA goal - Management Consulting.

I have applied to ESADE for Sept 2011. Met the AdCom director in Zurich and he seemed quite interested in my profile. Any idea on what chances do I stand and what is the usual time period after 2nd round by which I should expect an interview call(if at all)?

Applied to RSM, Netherlands for Jan 2012, they told me that I will be notified sometime in Jan next year. Also, if you guys have any past experience with this school about the selection process, please let me know, considering my profile mentioned above.

Thanks a lot guys and Happy holidays.

Regards,
Swagata Dhar

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by bln123 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 am
swagatadhar wrote:Hello Guys

Thought of seeking a bit of help through the forum.

I have a GMAT score of 640(really low), 6 years WorkExp in IT, EU candidate.
Post MBA goal - Management Consulting.

I have applied to ESADE for Sept 2011. Met the AdCom director in Zurich and he seemed quite interested in my profile. Any idea on what chances do I stand and what is the usual time period after 2nd round by which I should expect an interview call(if at all)?

Applied to RSM, Netherlands for Jan 2012, they told me that I will be notified sometime in Jan next year. Also, if you guys have any past experience with this school about the selection process, please let me know, considering my profile mentioned above.

Thanks a lot guys and Happy holidays.

Regards,
Swagata Dhar
Hey,

I can only comment on ESADE.
I applied in Round 1, received an interview invitation approx. 2 weeks after. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, I personally spoke a lot to Franziska (responsible for DACH region, I think).

Good luck with the application