Can I get MGMAt tests in Hard Copy?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Can I get MGMAt tests in Hard Copy?

by mna123 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:28 pm
Due to nature of my work, I cant sit at computer and take practice tests.

Is this possible I get all the questions in 6 exams in some pdf format which I can try to do when ever I want even if I am aways from computer.

I can try to print all questions one by one but this way I just take random guess and don't get high quality questions from 700-800.

I am willing to pay extra if it is possible.

Also what about challenging exam? I am targeting 700+ so should I buy that?

How about 800score.com exams which are offered through MGMAT site. What score are they aiming.

I love MGMAT, just cant sit at computer all the time.

Any help is appreciated,

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 am
Hi mna123,

Unfortunately, our Computer Adaptive Tests, like the real GMAT, need to be taken on a computer. This is because the tests will adapt to your performance on the exam, so each test will be completely different depending on the questions you get right and the ones you get wrong.

As for the challenge exam, I assume you are referring to the Challenge Problem Archive, which contains 750+ level quant questions for those who are already well-versed in GMAT Math and want to bring their score to the 99th percentile level. We don't usually recommend these problems because students need to already be scoring in the 90th percentile on math before they attempt these problems, but if you think you match this profile, go for it!

Finally, the 800score tests that we offer a discount on are computer adaptive as well, so they don't target a specific score, but rather adapt to your ability level.

I hope this helps. Sorry that the CAT exams can't be printed out. Maybe you could find other time to sit at a computer?

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by mna123 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 am
Thanks Mike for kind detailed reply.

Yeah I was talking about challenging questions archive. I am sure, I will hit 90+ percentile in Quant in real exam so just want to prepare myself for that. Is that also online or would I be able to get those questions offline.

Another thing if could please let me know that how many 700-800 questions are in those 6 exams so that I could make sure that I have exhausted all those questions. Your site says once I am done with all those 6 exams then I should reset them and then I would see some repeats.

I will go ahead and buy challenging questions tonight :-)

Thanks once again for your help.

Norm