Block Error Issue while registering for GMAT Test

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I am also experiencing problems while registering for GMAT Exam. After some unsuccessful attempts to pay for the exam it now shows "Block Error-We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.".
I have mailed my issue as well to mba.com and have tried calling up in the Asia Pacific Region Customer Service for the same, but no one is attending my call. Kindly resolve this issue.
Candidate Details:
Name: Sarablin Kaur
Email id: [email protected]
GMAT ID: 100002871256

Regards
Sarablin Kaur

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:13 am
Sarablin wrote:Hi,

I am also experiencing problems while registering for GMAT Exam. After some unsuccessful attempts to pay for the exam it now shows "Block Error-We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.".
I have mailed my issue as well to mba.com and have tried calling up in the Asia Pacific Region Customer Service for the same, but no one is attending my call. Kindly resolve this issue.
Candidate Details:
Name: Sarablin Kaur
Email id: [email protected]
GMAT ID: 100002871256

Regards
Sarablin Kaur
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I have followed with the Customer Care team to ensure your issue is resolved.

Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by krutik » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:59 am
Hi team,
I am trying to access the ESR for my previous attempts of the GMAT.
However, I am unable to access the ESR. Moreover, even the GETLink button besides the attempts have disappeared.
All the ESRs have been purchased officially and I hold receipt for each of the purchases.
I have already mailed to the email addresses given on the website but of no use.
Kindly help in this issue.

My Account information:
Name/Email ID: [email protected]
GMAT ID:100002827228

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:02 pm
krutik wrote:Hi team,
I am trying to access the ESR for my previous attempts of the GMAT.
However, I am unable to access the ESR. Moreover, even the GETLink button besides the attempts have disappeared.
All the ESRs have been purchased officially and I hold receipt for each of the purchases.
I have already mailed to the email addresses given on the website but of no use.
Kindly help in this issue.

My Account information:
Name/Email ID: [email protected]
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We are aware of the issue with The GMAT Enhanced Score Report and are working diligently to rectify this matter. If you could please contact [email protected] with this issue, you will be contacted via email as soon as this issue has been resolved.

Also, we recommend not sharing your GMAT ID publicly due to privacy and security concerns, so would recommend removing your GMAT ID from your previous post.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!