Best prep course for me?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Best prep course for me?

by Hezell » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 pm
New to the forum but already learned so much. I am applying to go to grad school for fall of 13. I am trying to select a Prep course that best fits me. I am needing to get a 560-630 for the school I want to attend. I was looking at Manhattan, Kaplan or Veritas. I was looking more towards Manhattan but worried it was a little to advanced for me. My first CAT without any studying before was a 460....ouch!!!!! Is Manhattan too advanced? Should I be looking elsewhere. Manhattan and Veritas would be online since there are no in-person classes in Nashville.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Hezell on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:710

by eki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 am
Hi Hezell,

Though I had not attended a prep course, but I definitely did use Manhattan books and their solutions esp for SC on this site. I can tell you that Manhattan folks are really good. I would suggest that you do basic learning by yourself and when you feel little more confident you go for Manhattan course.

It also depends on which city you are from. If you hear good reviews about other prep companies then you should definitely go for one of them. Thats because an actual class is very different from a standard book.