B Schools in marketing

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

B Schools in marketing

by ruturaj » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 am
I would appreciate if you anyone here could help me shortlisting universities for the below profile:

-Management of Business Development & Marketing
-Customer Relationship Management for maintaining long term association with present clients.
-Customer Negotiations & Contracts
-Management of Sales for
-Sales Pipeline management
-Devising enhancement/development plans for the product according to the customer feedback
-Competitive analysis
-Lead Generation
-Devising marketing plans for 18 locations
-Website Content Development & Management
-Association, Partnership contracts
-Development of business plan for website traffic growth:

Which B schools can i target for marketing
Last edited by ruturaj on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:35 members

by MBAPrepAdvantage » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:18 pm
Ruturaj,

Applying as a male Indian applicant with a 540 GMAT most likely puts you out of Top 50 MBA schools.

I need to push you on your GMAT here. Pune University is a top 20 Indian university. How do you graduate with first class distinction from Pune, yet score a 540 on your GMAT? Is a 540 your true maximum? I would recommend taking a course (in-person or online) to boost the score and then ask your competitiveness after combining the new score when combined with your excellent undergraduate record and entrepreneurial experience.

If you have a learning disability, you can take the GMAT test with accommodation - https://www.mba.com/the-gmat/schedule-a- ... ities.aspx. But no matter what, admissions committees will want to know why there is such a great discrepancy between your GMAT and undergraduate academic record.
Michael Cohan
MBAPrepAdvantage Founder & AIGAC Board Director
305-604-8178
www.mbaprepadvantage.com

Please thank and/or like individual posts.

Follow Michael Cohan on Image Image and BeattheGMAT.
Follow MBAPrepAdvantage on Image Image Image.

For a free assessment email [email protected] your target schools, goals, resume, GPA and GMAT or fill out our Free MBA Admissions Consultation Form.