B schools for sales and marketing

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

B schools for sales and marketing

by manasgoswami1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:53 am
Hi All,

I'm and Indian with engineering degree but have all 7 yrs of experience in customer facing enterprise sales and account management. My work experience is with reputed IT companies and i have been a consistent performer.

During my MBA i would like to explore consulting and investment banking as career. If they excite me i'll take it up otherwise i'm happy to continue my career in sales and marketing. with a backing of reputed b school i intend to gain international exposure and climb the corporate ladder at a faster pace.

Keeping the above in mind can anyone suggest me good b schools for me?
Also like wharton and lbs are finance driven do any of the b schools prefers candidates with my kind of sales background?

Regards

Manas

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:18 pm
Hi there mate,

I'd love to help you but I need a little more information. Have you taken the GMAT? What was your GPA like in undergrad? Are you involved outside of work? What kind of impact and leadership does your work currently provide? Without a more detailed understanding, it's impossible to give you a list of schools to look into because I would have no idea if you were competitive.

Look forward to learning more!

Bhavik
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!