Any Specific Masters/MBA Degree for Product Managers ?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
GMAT Score:740
Hello,

Are there any reputed Master's programs or MBA programs which focus on product management roles. There must a lot of product managers who'll would like to delve deeper in to the topic instead of opting for a career change. Kindly suggest some programs that suit product managers.

One such reputed program that stands out from the rest is the MMM program at Kellogg School of Management. It offers the degree in collaboration with the Segal Design institute of Northwestern University.

I am looking for such interesting and product- focused programs. Kindly suggest one if you know of other such program.

Thank you very much

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Personal MBA Coach » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:38 pm
Maddy392 wrote:Hello,

Are there any reputed Master's programs or MBA programs which focus on product management roles. There must a lot of product managers who'll would like to delve deeper in to the topic instead of opting for a career change. Kindly suggest some programs that suit product managers.

One such reputed program that stands out from the rest is the MMM program at Kellogg School of Management. It offers the degree in collaboration with the Segal Design institute of Northwestern University.

I am looking for such interesting and product- focused programs. Kindly suggest one if you know of other such program.

Thank you very much
Columbia offers a Masters of Science in Marketing. I also recommend looking at a number of MBA programs that have a strong marketing offering:

Wharton
Dartmouth Tuck
HBS
MIT Sloan
among others....

Email me if you want to discuss your profile further and help find the best programs for you. I just attended sessions today with admissions directors from top schools around the world and we discussed specialized masters programs. I'm happy to chat further: [email protected]

www.personalmbacoach.com