Any one in the Sacramento Area

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Any one in the Sacramento Area

by jajij » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 am
I will be taking my exams in the next couple of months and wanted to check if anyone is interested in group study.

Regards
J

by udaykatakam » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 am
I am in Sacramento and I am planning to take GMAT in March or April. I am interested in group study.

by lcd318 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 pm
I am in Roseville/Rocklin. I would absolutely be interested in a group study. Could we meet up at a coffee shop somewhere once a week? What works -- weekday evenings, or weekends?

About me -- I'm especially focused on improving my math skills. I used to edit for a newspaper, so I would be more than wililng to help out with verbal and essays.

I also would be up for a study book swap at some juncture. I have the most recent edition of the Princeton Review, as well as the Princeton Review's Math Workout, 2nd edition. I'm powering through them fairly quickly.

Also looking to take the exam sometime between April and July.

Let me know, either here or at [email protected].

GMAT Score:420

by mipleo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:13 pm
Hey Lcd318,

I am also in the Sacramento area and looking for a GMAT study partner/group. I am looking to take the test in the next couple of weeks. Were you and Udaykatakam able to find a day and place to study? If so, I would like to join.

Please let me know. Thank you!