Any FREE Essay evaluation available in our BTG?

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members
Hi Folks,
Could you please let me know whether there is any FREE Essay evaluation available in our BTG forum through Experts/Admission Consultants?

Would much appreciate any feedback.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members

by Sophia007 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 am
Please email me your GMAT scores (if you've taken them), work experience and other details (incl. questions/ doubts) to me - I'd be happy to do a free evaluation for you. My email address is in my signature. Hopefully, this helps for now.
Sophia Pathak| Admissions Consultant |

If my post was helpful, let me know by pushing the thanks button.:) Please free to directly email me at [email protected]. ANY questions are welcome! check out what others have to say about their experience with me https://mymbamentor.com/?page_id=31

Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members

by RBBmba@2014 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:15 pm
Sophia007 wrote:Please email me your GMAT scores (if you've taken them), work experience and other details (incl. questions/ doubts) to me - I'd be happy to do a free evaluation for you. My email address is in my signature. Hopefully, this helps for now.
Hi Sophia,
Thanks for the proposal for Profile Eval.I'd do that in few days as I haven't taken the GMAT yet...!

BTW, I was looking for a FREE Essay evaluation just to know how I've been framing my stories...

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:10 members

by Sophia007 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 pm
I only do FREE evals. Please send me your info whenever you are ready. Note - I don't do free essay reviews. Hopefully, you know the difference between the two. Cheers! :)
Sophia Pathak| Admissions Consultant |

If my post was helpful, let me know by pushing the thanks button.:) Please free to directly email me at [email protected]. ANY questions are welcome! check out what others have to say about their experience with me https://mymbamentor.com/?page_id=31