I've received a letter of acceptance from 1 of 2 schools I applied to. I won't know a decision on the 2nd school until May. I can't commit to the first school yet since I'm waiting on the 2nd. How should I handle any communication with the first school so I don't seem uninterested?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 21

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















