Admission to UBC Sauder ?

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Admission to UBC Sauder ?

by logicking1981 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 am
Hi

I am a Canadian resident, currently working as a IT consultant in CGI for 2 years now. I have done my undergrad and masters from India with GPA of 4.0 in 2001 and 2003 respectively. I moved to Canada in 2003, to pursue my Masters in Computer Science, research based in University of Saskchewan, SK, from which i graduated in 2006. I have been working for 2 years now and now I plan to do a MBA in Information Technology, from a good school in Canada. From my research UBC, Sauder is the only school that offers the MBA with specialization in Information Technology. I was wondering if I was eligible for the program. Also if by any chance you know any other canadian school that offers the same.

I have done a lot of volunteer work in my school days in hospitals, designing web site for university departments.

Thanks

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:148 members

by Lisa Anderson » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Dear logicking1981:

If you meet the admissions requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the program. The requirements should be on the school's website along with the application and deadlines. Requirements usually include an entrance test (GMAT or GRE), undergraduate degree, and possibly work experience. If there are course or experience prerequisites, then they would be listed on the website.

Good luck!
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by hillzheng » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:24 pm
Did you ever take the GMAT or GRE?