admission querry ! : i had got 67% PCM and i dont give JEE mains then how i will get admited in university?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
LPU offers 150+ courses under various disciplines. LPU has numerous streams under Btech such as Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Biotechnology (BT), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), ME-Mechatronics, Food Technology, Robotics and Automation, Information Technology (IT), Automobile Engineering (AE), Biomedical Engineering (BE), Electrical Engineering (EE), Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering (CHE), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Civil Engineering (CE). I f you never appear for JEE (MAINS ) there is no need to worry you can fill the application form of LPUNEST exam. LPUNEST exam conduct by Lovely Professional University to fulfill the requirement of the programme and also for scholarship purposes. Cost of LPUNEST is Rs 500 for girls and Rs 1000 for boys. Eligibility Criteria of Btech CSE is Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Mathematics and English) or equivalent, subject to qualifying LPUNEST For a candidate, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium. (5% relaxation to North-East states and Sikkim candidates or Defence Personnel and their Dependents or Wards of Kashmiri Migrants)

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Dear candidate, in LPU , as per new session 2024 . JEEMAINS score is not accepted for admission in engineering stream .So, if you didn't qualify JEEMAINS national level test, then there is no issue . You can still take admission by qualifying LPUNEST test . Its not only entrance but scholarship exam too.
In engineering programme, there are number of streams are offered such as - Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) , Mechanical Engineering (ME), Biotechnology (BT), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), ME-Mechatronics, Food Technology, Robotics and Automation, Information Technology (IT), Automobile Engineering (AE), Biomedical Engineering (BE), Mathematics and Computing, Electrical Engineering (EE), Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering (CHE) , Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Civil Engineering (CE) etc. As you didn't mention your programme name , so I would like to suggest you to visit lpu.in and
check the eligibility of programme before applying for admission.

Thank you .