Additional GMAT Prep Test Papers

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Additional GMAT Prep Test Papers

by chargal » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm
Hi, I am taking my Real GMAT in another 9 days. With that said, i have already done with the GMAT Prep 2 Sample Tests and Manhattan Tests as well.

GMAT Prep I: 4/4/10 : 710
GMAT Prep II: 4/11/10: 760

I have been practicing Questions from Old GMAT Prep SC and Maths as well during my preparation. So when i took GMAT Prep Sample Tests, i always had a glimpse that those are familiar to me.

So I am looking for some test papers ( very similar to GMAT Prep and similar pattern of Real GMAT) other than GMAT Prep and Manhattan. Ready for paid papers as well. I wanted to know the details asap.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:760

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 am
if you're 8 days out, I would take one more practice test max and mainly use it to ensure my timing was down. You don't have enough time to really learn anything from a practice test at this point, so you are better off just using a practice test for timing. Take a free Kaplan or PR test just to use it for timing. Do not worry about the score either, the most important thing right now is to go into the exam confident. Good luck.
https://www.beatthegmat.com/the-retake-o ... 51414.html

Brandon Dorsey
GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep

Buy any Veritas Prep book(s) and receive access to 5 Practice Cats for free! Learn More.