A DOCTOR IN NEED OF HELP

Launched June 18, 2009
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

A DOCTOR IN NEED OF HELP

by sashi.dr » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:00 am
Hii,
This Dr. Sasidhar from India , i am a fresh graduate, finished my graduation 3 months back, I am loooking to pursue an MBA in health care. How good are the oppurtunities in this field. I gave my gmat recently scored 620[ q-43 v-32 ] can i make it to a good university with those scores. Can u suggest me the best schools in health care sector. Finally do u suggest me to rewrite the gmat examination.

HOPE I GET GUD HELP

Dr.SASIDHAR
[email protected]

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:9 members

by mbaMissionJessica » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:06 pm
Thank you for your inquiry, and congratulations on completing your medical degree.

A 620 is not a sufficient GMAT score for a top 30 US program, but there are many other factors that go into a school's selection of a candidate. For example - have you worked in your field? Demonstrated business skills like leadership, initiative, driving results? How are your undergraduate grades? Involvement in the community?

There are many factors as you can see, so simply answering based on your GMAT school wouldn't really give you sufficient information to go on.

sashi.dr wrote:Hii,
This Dr. Sasidhar from India , i am a fresh graduate, finished my graduation 3 months back, I am loooking to pursue an MBA in health care. How good are the oppurtunities in this field. I gave my gmat recently scored 620[ q-43 v-32 ] can i make it to a good university with those scores. Can u suggest me the best schools in health care sector. Finally do u suggest me to rewrite the gmat examination.

HOPE I GET GUD HELP

Dr.SASIDHAR
[email protected]
Jessica Shklar
Senior Consultant
mbaMission (www.mbamission.com)
646-485-8844

Sign up for a free consultation with mbaMission, the only admissions consulting firm that leading GMAT prep companies, ManhattanGMAT and Kaplan, recommend.
www.mbamission.com/consult.php