730 gmat, Request to evaluate my profile. Thankyou

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
It would be of great help if u can evaluate my profile and give me some info on which schools I stand a chance.

Male, Indian

GMAT: 730 ( qnt; 49- V-40 ) - first attempt
AWA: 4 and IR: 5

Before going in detail, I request your take on my AWA score whether it is competitive enough to apply for the top 10 universities?

UG ( Chemical Engineer) from NIT ( National Institute of technology) - Jaipur, India.
GPA: 3.35 ~3.4 ( converted to 4 GPA scale by the ETS conversion method available online )
(Indian scale: 6.94 /10)

Not so great GPA in UG, but was in the top 2 % in the All India entrance test conducted for entering into this college ( NIT)

XII- 73.1 %
X- 81.5 %

ranked at top 5 % in an entrance test at the state wide ( Andhra Pradesh)

Currently working as Deputy Manager ( Sales and Marketing) , in a B-to-B company and responsible for a segment of products.
scope of the job is- Single point contact for OEMs and other government Industries in the state.
Total exp: 30 months as on date.

Worked part time as a Physics trainer for IIT -aspirants, in a reputed institute during UG days. ( worked for 14 months)

Extra - curricular activities: ( during the UG days)

Served as Marketing Volunteer, Marketing Co-ordinator, and Marketing Head in the subsequent years for a sports tournament, which is participated by the elite institution in the country ( viz. IITs, NITs , & BITS )

Good at playing computer lan games, and won some college level and inter-college level competitions. ( basically team games) (but same here, do not have any certificates to show)
An active participant in many of the sports events, but didnt win any.

Had some small achievements during the school days ( below X ) but do not have any certificates for the same.

Community service:
Working in a NGO- which educates the kids-at risk and enables the kids to see the bigger picture of life. Part of a team which is initiating a new project tried for the first time.

Many thanks in advance for your kind suggestions.
Looking forward for your suggestions on best schools to apply and 1 or 2 safety schools.

Thankyou.