500 score and college

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

500 score and college

by c.77 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:55 am
Hi,

i need help to figure out the list of all the best colleges accept 500 score on GMAT exam. please help with details.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by webmaster112 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am
these are the list of universities in canada where you could apply...... with an average GMAT score...

Athabasca University The GMAT is not required

Brock University 550

Cape Breton University Satisfactory scores on a GMAT or GRE is required.

Carleton University 600
Concordia University 600
Dalhousie University 550
First Nations University of Canada 600
HEC Montreal A satisfactory GMAT score is required..
Lakehead University 500 or better
Laurentian University The GMAT is only needed for applicants from an honours program in Commerce who have graduated with a 75% or better average but who have less than 2 years of work experience. In this case, a minimum score of 500 is needed

Vancouver Island University No GMAT score is required

McGill University 570
McMaster University No minimum GMAT score is set but successful applicants typically have a score of over 600.
Memorial University of Newfoundland 580
Queen's University 600
Royal Military College Applicants must obtain a satisfactory GMAT score taken within 5 years of the application's submission.
Royal Roads University No GMAT score is required.
Ryerson University 550 or better
Saint Mary's University 550
Simon Fraser University 550
University of Alberta 550
University of British Columbia No minimum GMAT score is set but successful candidates for the MBA program typically earn a score of 550 or better.
University of Calgary 550
University of Guelph GMAT is not required but the Admissions Committee reserves the right to request one be taken in certain circumstances.
University of Lethbridge A minimum score of of 550 on the GMAT is required; equivalent exams, like the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), may be taken instead where circumstances warrant such a substitution.
University of Manitoba 500
University of New Brunswick-Fredericton 550
University of New Brunswick-Saint John 550
University of Ottawa Applicants must achieve at least a 50th percentile overall score on the GMAT, achieving a score above the 45th percentile for each individual component and a score of 4.5 on the essay writing.
University of Regina Satisfactory completion of the GMAT is required.
University of Saskatchewan 600
University of Toronto No minimum GMAT score is set but the University prefers scores of at least 550 or higher.
University of Victoria No minimum GMAT score is set, but a score of over 550 is preferred.
University of Western Ontario The University does not have a set minimum GMAT score but a score of 620 or better is preferred.
University of Windsor 550 (minimum quantitative score of 30 and minimum verbal score of 26 required)
Wilfrid Laurier University 550; this requirement may be waived in circumstances where the student has completed a university-level course in Calculus or Statistics with a "B" grade or higher within the last 5 years.

York University A satisfactory score on the GMAT is required

top mba program

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:540

by pardeep_10sharma » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:16 am
Thanks Webmaster for sharing such a wonderful list. I have 570 as my GMAT score and i was in a look for these universities. Man it would be great if u can filter out some gud univ compatible to my score and which provide MBA program og greater that 1 yr. I will be obliged.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards
Pardeep sharma
Dreams are not those which u see while sleeping but are those which don't let u to sleep.
webmaster112 wrote:these are the list of universities in canada where you could apply...... with an average GMAT score...

Athabasca University The GMAT is not required

Brock University 550

Cape Breton University Satisfactory scores on a GMAT or GRE is required.

Carleton University 600
Concordia University 600
Dalhousie University 550
First Nations University of Canada 600
HEC Montreal A satisfactory GMAT score is required..
Lakehead University 500 or better
Laurentian University The GMAT is only needed for applicants from an honours program in Commerce who have graduated with a 75% or better average but who have less than 2 years of work experience. In this case, a minimum score of 500 is needed

Vancouver Island University No GMAT score is required

McGill University 570
McMaster University No minimum GMAT score is set but successful applicants typically have a score of over 600.
Memorial University of Newfoundland 580
Queen's University 600
Royal Military College Applicants must obtain a satisfactory GMAT score taken within 5 years of the application's submission.
Royal Roads University No GMAT score is required.
Ryerson University 550 or better
Saint Mary's University 550
Simon Fraser University 550
University of Alberta 550
University of British Columbia No minimum GMAT score is set but successful candidates for the MBA program typically earn a score of 550 or better.
University of Calgary 550
University of Guelph GMAT is not required but the Admissions Committee reserves the right to request one be taken in certain circumstances.
University of Lethbridge A minimum score of of 550 on the GMAT is required; equivalent exams, like the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), may be taken instead where circumstances warrant such a substitution.
University of Manitoba 500
University of New Brunswick-Fredericton 550
University of New Brunswick-Saint John 550
University of Ottawa Applicants must achieve at least a 50th percentile overall score on the GMAT, achieving a score above the 45th percentile for each individual component and a score of 4.5 on the essay writing.
University of Regina Satisfactory completion of the GMAT is required.
University of Saskatchewan 600
University of Toronto No minimum GMAT score is set but the University prefers scores of at least 550 or higher.
University of Victoria No minimum GMAT score is set, but a score of over 550 is preferred.
University of Western Ontario The University does not have a set minimum GMAT score but a score of 620 or better is preferred.
University of Windsor 550 (minimum quantitative score of 30 and minimum verbal score of 26 required)
Wilfrid Laurier University 550; this requirement may be waived in circumstances where the student has completed a university-level course in Calculus or Statistics with a "B" grade or higher within the last 5 years.

York University A satisfactory score on the GMAT is required

top mba program

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:540

by pardeep_10sharma » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 am
hi hwere did u get admission? Or where are u applying. I need ur help man as i have 570 score may be u can help me out.

I llok forward to hear from u.

Regards
Pardeep Sharma
c.77 wrote:Hi,

i need help to figure out the list of all the best colleges accept 500 score on GMAT exam. please help with details.