10 days to go- Should I touch Kaplan 800?

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

10 days to go- Should I touch Kaplan 800?

by stoic74 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:50 am
Hi,
I have about 10 days till test day. I would appreciate your kind suggestions about what my preparation plan could be for the last 10 days. FYI. I have already reviewed Satcey's post .

So far, I have focussed my preparation on OG, QR and VR. I do not plan to take any more tests as I have already taken the following tests:
GMAT Prerp 1 (twice)
GMAT Prerp 2
Power Prep 1
Kaplan CAT
MGMAt CAT

I have been scoring in the 640-680 range. Do you think it makes sense for me to spend about 2-3 days on Kaplan 800?

I have finished solving the OG problems once and have repeated some that I have difficulty with. I haveseen messages on the board which state that the actual GMAt questions are harder, especially in Quant. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Stoic

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by AbhishekGakhar » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 am
Don't want to confuse you but it is true that GMAT problems are quite a bit harder than OG and also a bit harder than GMATPrep. Be prepared for a first hard question on math. It was not mid level, it was hard in my case. I also got nervous actually.

Would not be a bad idea to browse through Kaplan800. But don't change your strategy completely now. Repeat everything especially the RC and CR from Kaplan. From my personal experience RC was much harder than crappy OG RC.

Don't panic, you will do well!!!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMATprep and PowerPrep

by aas550 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 am
hey!

I wanted to know what is the difference between GMATprep and PowerPrep and where did you get these practice tests.
I downloaded two from www.mba.com website.
Best of luck with your GMAT

Thanks
Ash