BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Need advise on safe colleges

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by gmat670 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm
Hi,

I appeared for GMAT today. Not sure if I did my best and here is what I ended with -

Q - 49
V - 32
Overall - 670

I was expecting to do better. I want to apply for following colleges based on score I got
1. Ivey, Canada.
2. LBS, UK
3. SAID UK
4. Judge UK.
4. Kelly USA
6. Tepper, USA


I am from India and have engineering degree in Mechanical engg and have approx 8 years experience of IT consulting.

Could you suggest 1) the top most colleges where I stand fair chances to get into 2) Safe colleges.

I have 73% (they did not have CPA) from college education. Also I am thinking about retaking GMAT. Will that be a good idea ?


Thanks for your advise,
Ravi
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 am
Dear Ravi,

Without knowing more about your profile, it is difficult to really comment on your chances at these schools. However, since you an engineer with IT experience from India, I am a little concerned that your 670 might not be high enough for most of your schools. You will be compared against other applicants from India, most of which will have your education and experience, but a higher GMAT. If you have only taken the test once and believe you can do better, then it is worth taking again to try to hit 700. After that, it will come down to how well you present yourself in your applications and distinguish yourself from the competition.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

by gmat670 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:37 pm
Thanks Lisa for quick response. Let me think a little more about it but looks like I am heading towards appearing for GMAT again.
Join the discussion