BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by eparjn » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:57 am
Hello and thanks for your input. I’m wondering if you can help me figure out the strength of my candidacy. A little bit about me:My questions to you:
1) Will the recommendation situation hurt me, or will admissions officers understand my circumstances if explained in optional essays/comments?
2) My top 10 looks like this (in this order): Wharton, HBS, Kellogg, Chicago, Tuck, Columbia, Sloan, Stern, Stanford, Yale…Is this list reasonable, given my credentials?
3) I’ve considered taking the GMAT again, as I am confident in my ability to score 750. I know that a 720 won’t necessarily keep me out of any schools, but would a 750 get me into any of them?
4) Would I be better suited waiting a year to apply?

I have a list of safety schools, but obviously I would like to get into the top 10 schools.

I appreciate your input.

Thanks again!
Last edited by eparjn on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Dear eparjn,

I think you have a competitive profile for many schools, so you should apply to those that you feel are the best match for your career goals. However, I am also a big believer in applying to at least one safety school as a backup plan. To address your questions:

1) Will the recommendation situation hurt me, or will admissions officers understand my circumstances if explained in optional essays/comments?
Admissions officers understand this situation which is quite common; just be sure to include an explanation.

2) My top 10 looks like this (in this order): Wharton, HBS, Kellogg, Chicago, Tuck, Columbia, Sloan, Stern, Stanford, Yale…Is this list reasonable, given my credentials?
It's reasonable, but long and does not include a real safety school. I would suggest paring it down to 5-6 schools and adding a safety school to the mix

3) I’ve considered taking the GMAT again, as I am confident in my ability to score 750. I know that a 720 won’t necessarily keep me out of any schools, but would a 750 get me into any of them?
Schools do not admit on GMAT alone, so it is hard to say if that would be the difference maker; if you think you can do better, then take it again. A higher score will never hurt you. Worst case scenario--apply with a 720, which ain't too shabby.

4) Would I be better suited waiting a year to apply?

That's something only you can decide. If you feel you are ready now, then apply now. If you believe you will have some career progression in the next year or two, then it might be better to wait.

Best of luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion