BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

TSD

Expert replies
by sudhir3127 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:58 am
Two bodies A and B start from opposite ends P and Q of a straight road. They meet at a point 0.6D from P . Find the point of their fourth meeting.

Answer after some discussion..
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by 4meonly » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 am
Are you sure that you posted enough information?
Join the discussion

by sudhir3127 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 am
4meonly wrote:Are you sure that you posted enough information?
Yes i am ... thats all the Question says !!!
Join the discussion

by pepeprepa » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:13 am
Couldn't it be 0.2D?
Join the discussion

by sudhir3127 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:17 am
pepeprepa wrote:Couldn't it be 0.2D?
its in fact 0.2D
Join the discussion

by 4meonly » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:22 am
Reasoning please! :D
I've got 0,3D
Last edited by 4meonly on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the discussion

by pepeprepa » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:23 am
I can't say I used an academic one method, I draw lines with distance 100.
A60 means A is at 60miles, and 60 alone means they meet at 60

First meet:
---------------60----------
We can deduce A speed is 60m/h and B speed is 40m/h

One hour later:
----B20------------A80----

Second meet:
------20--------------------

One hour later:
------A40---------B60-----

Third meet:
--------------------------100

One hour later:
-----A40-------------B60----

Fourth meet:
-----20--------------------
Join the discussion

by 4meonly » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:26 am
pepeprepa wrote:I can't say I used an academic one method, I draw lines with distance 100.
A60 means A is at 60miles, and 60 alone means they meet at 60

First meet:
---------------60----------
We can deduce A speed is 60m/h and B speed is 40m/h

One hour later:
----B20------------A80----

Second meet:
------20--------------------

One hour later:
------A40---------B60-----

Third meet:
--------------------------100

One hour later:
-----A40-------------B60----

Fourth meet:
-----20--------------------
Ye, i have the same logic. But I made a mistake in Third meet
Can we do it through LCM?
I think there should be a solution throught LCM
Join the discussion

by sudhir3127 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 am
4meonly wrote:
pepeprepa wrote:I can't say I used an academic one method, I draw lines with distance 100.
A60 means A is at 60miles, and 60 alone means they meet at 60

First meet:
---------------60----------
We can deduce A speed is 60m/h and B speed is 40m/h

One hour later:
----B20------------A80----

Second meet:
------20--------------------

One hour later:
------A40---------B60-----

Third meet:
--------------------------100

One hour later:
-----A40-------------B60----

Fourth meet:
-----20--------------------
Ye, i have the same logic. But I made a mistake in Third meet
Can we do it through LCM?
I think there should be a solution throught LCM
I am not sure how LCMs would work here but there are formula in TSD which might help you..

D + (n-1)2D .......( when 2 bodies are traveling in opposite direction the distance covered by them ...n is the number of trips/ meeting)

Since time is constant...we know the ratio of the speeds

0.6 :0.4
3:2

total distance is D + (4-1)*2D = 7D

we know divide 7D in the ratio of 3:2

therefore A is 4.2 and B is 2.8

thus A having moved a distance of 4.2 will be @ 0.2D from P..

hope this helps..

Thanks pepeprepa.... as usual brilliant !!
Join the discussion

by pepeprepa » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:46 am
Thanks for posting such brilliant questions Sudhir!
Join the discussion

by rishi235 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 am
I also got the right answer using pepeprepa's method but took ages to get to the answer
U just gave us a great method sudhir....Thanks
Join the discussion