BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

need help on Number Theory and Probability

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by gupta.amit3 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:48 am
I am planning to give GMAT around end Aug. In Quant section, I am doing good and I am able to answer more 90% of the questions correctly. After analysing my wrong answers I have come to conclusion that most of my problems are in the area of Probability or Number Systems.

Pls help me in terms of guiding me about what books/internet resources I can refer to practice these topics for high difficulty level. I have already gone through OG11 and Kaplan 800.

Looking for your valuable inputs.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

gupta.amit3 wrote:I am planning to give GMAT around end Aug. In Quant section, I am doing good and I am able to answer more 90% of the questions correctly. After analysing my wrong answers I have come to conclusion that most of my problems are in the area of Probability or Number Systems.

Pls help me in terms of guiding me about what books/internet resources I can refer to practice these topics for high difficulty level. I have already gone through OG11 and Kaplan 800.

Looking for your valuable inputs.
Hi amit,

GMAT only tests the basics of probability and number system, so any book which explains the basic should suffice (that is kaplan, manhattan, veritas or even OG). What you need to do is solve more of these problems because these are 2 topics in which you get better by solving more problems.

If you are in India just pick up any book meant for CAT entrance exams and that should be enough for most types of questions on probability and number systems.
Join the discussion

by VP_RedSoxFan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:36 am
I agree with Gabriel.

Using any of the major test prep providers' books should help and doing more problems help as well. I'd hesitate to go anymore technical into these areas as the GMAT isn't looking for technical knowledge, just your ability to apply specific concepts within a time constraint. Those specific concepts are the ones presented by the test prep books.
Ryan S.
| GMAT Instructor |
Elite GMAT Preparation and Admissions Consulting
www.VeritasPrep.com

Learn more about me
Join the discussion