BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT Prep # 2

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by casalily » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm
So having completed almost all the MGMAT books (except Sentence Correction - working on it currently), I decided to take the second test to see where I stand since I'm currently a month away from my test. My base score was 400 (24Q, 21V) and my new score was 550 (42Q, 24V) - second time taking it after a month of practice. Given that I have a month to keep practicing, I was wondering if I'm currently in a good place to work up my score to at least 700+. I also worked on the whole IR section on this test as opposed to the last one just to see where I stood and scored 8/12. I wasn't sure where that fell in the scale so I was wondering if that was a good place to be at. I hadn't practiced two table analysis and multi-variable yet and those were the sections I didn't score. I also took time to review and found that most of my errors in Verbal were in SC (7/17) whereas CR (6/11) and RC (11/13) seemed to be ok. I have been practicing Quant the most for the past week and haven't really practiced CR and RC past the MGMAT books. I was wondering if I'm on schedule in terms having time to improve or not.
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 pm
casalily wrote:So having completed almost all the MGMAT books (except Sentence Correction - working on it currently), I decided to take the second test to see where I stand since I'm currently a month away from my test. My base score was 400 (24Q, 21V) and my new score was 550 (42Q, 24V) - second time taking it after a month of practice. Given that I have a month to keep practicing, I was wondering if I'm currently in a good place to work up my score to at least 700+. I also worked on the whole IR section on this test as opposed to the last one just to see where I stood and scored 8/12. I wasn't sure where that fell in the scale so I was wondering if that was a good place to be at. I hadn't practiced two table analysis and multi-variable yet and those were the sections I didn't score. I also took time to review and found that most of my errors in Verbal were in SC (7/17) whereas CR (6/11) and RC (11/13) seemed to be ok. I have been practicing Quant the most for the past week and haven't really practiced CR and RC past the MGMAT books. I was wondering if I'm on schedule in terms having time to improve or not.
First of all, great work! A 150-point improvement is fantastic.
It certainly seems like you're on track to break 700, but it will require a lot of work.
Keep at it :-)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by casalily » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm
Thanks! I was really surprised and hopefully it'll only get better. I took enough time to analyze my answers and hopefully with enough practice in all the areas I'm weak in, I'll get better.
Join the discussion