BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Accepted at Kellogg....should I transfer from Stern?

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by Chamadian » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm
I'm currently enrolled at Stern in the part time program.

Today, I was accepted to continue my MBA part time at Kellogg. I applied earlier this year after doing well in my initial classes at Stern. Obviously, when I applied, I thought it would be an easy decision to enroll if admitted, but I am starting to struggle a little bit with that decision.

Coupled with that dilemma, I am also working very closely with my employer on an assignment abroad. This could come to fruition as early as October and would place me there for 12-16 months. Both NYU and Kellogg would be supportive of a sudden deferment and an international move if that were the case, however, I am not sure what potential employers (if I decide at some point I want to leave my employer) will think if I started at NYU, transferred to Kellogg, then deferred for a year to go to abroad, and then went back to Kellogg. Maybe I am over-thinking this...

On the surface, I think the major difference between the Kellogg program and the NYU program is the fact that at Kellogg I have access to their formal recruiting process. It also goes without saying that the Kellogg "brand" holds greater equity than NYU.

Would appreciate anyones feedback on this site.

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by wayofjungle » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm
Obviously, this is a very difficult decision to make. I don't have anymore experience than you, but after visiting the top business schools and NYU, I was shocked at how poor NYU compared in my eyes. Admittedly, I do have a very narrow perspective on school selection. NYU is obviously a great school. However, if it were my decision, and a blind one at that, I would transfer to Kellogg.
Join the discussion

by Chamadian » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 am
Hey wayofjungle, I appreciate the response. I have spent some time thinking about this decision and have decided to make the move to Kellogg. It opens up more options for me in the short and long term. Thanks.
Join the discussion

by westsidah408 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm
Chamadian wrote:Hey wayofjungle, I appreciate the response. I have spent some time thinking about this decision and have decided to make the move to Kellogg. It opens up more options for me in the short and long term. Thanks.
Both are great schools, and I'm sure either decision would have worked in your favor. Good luck Chamadian!!
Join the discussion