BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Experiences on personal learning curve?

Expert replies
by Marlen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 am
I have reviewed math for more than two weeks now and also completed all the free prep software questions. Now I was trying to go through the OG diagnostic test and am worried because I don't seem to be able to successfully solve any of the problems. Is that normal at this stage or does it mean I'll just need to do a little more than others? I would greatly appreciate any comments on your personal experience or how many you got right in the first month of studying.

I understand about 70% of the answers after checking with the solutions and have a hard time working through the other solutions.

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by Bill@VeritasPrep » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 pm
It's certainly not uncommon, especially if you haven't done the types of math required in many years (a couple of years ago, I had a student who hadn't done algebra in 20+ years!). If you're understanding most of the explanations, that means that you have at least a decent foundation on which to build. For the ones you don't understand, feel free to post threads and we'll be happy to help.
Join Veritas Prep's 2010 Instructor of the Year, Matt Douglas for GMATT Mondays

Visit the Veritas Prep Blog

Try the FREE Veritas Prep Practice Test
Join the discussion

by Marlen » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:27 am
Thanks for the response. I do have two quick questions that might be too simple to ask but I am doing it anyway.

When I have a simple calculation like 10,000*(1.01)^2 what is the fastest way to calculate that? Right now I am multiplying each of the digits every time and it takes so much time.

Also, maybe you have a trick for simple calculations like 0.04:150 ? I get the solution but there must be a faster way than mine.


Thanks so much!
Join the discussion