I just got back from completely bombing the test. I did the work, took a prep course (Manhattan) studied the material. Prep tests ranges from Mid 500's to mid 600's. How I arrived at this score today is perplexing. I didn't see it coming. I got plenty rest, felt confident through the entire and this was the outcome. Giving myself the day to regroup but start back at it tomorrow. The minimum I need for my schools of choice is a 550 and I know I can do better than that. Please help...
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind


















