BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please evaluate my profile

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by kbhadurai » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 am
Hi,

I scored a 640 on gmat, 41 on quant, 38 on Verbal.

I wish to apply in schools like INSEAD, LBS , HEC , Harvard and Stanford

I am a 34 year old Indian woman with 10 years of work experience, including 4 years in the Middle East. I have worked in the IT services industry in various roles, primarily in the marketing field. My last job was with International Data Corporation, in the capacity of Research and Advisory Manager for Middle East and Africa, based in Dubai.

Need your advice, if I should go ahead and apply to these schools or reappear to improve my score.

Thanks

KB
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Deena@ClearAdmit » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 am
Hi Khabdurai and thanks so much for your post.

You have several strengths in your profile including the fact that you are a woman applicant and that you have some strong international work experience. However, I would say that in terms of full time program, you are an older applicant, and that for the programs you've mentioned, your GMAT is on the lower end. I have two suggestions: 1. I think that if you can really focus on what your weaknesses were on the GMAT, that you obtain as much study/prep/tutoring as possible and retake your GMAT aiming for a higher score. 2. I would urge you to consider part time or EMBA programs if possible, as applicants in these programs tend to be a bit older.

Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for a free, more detailed assessment of your profile.

Best,

Deena

Deena Maerowitz
Clear Admit, LLC


Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.
Friend us on Facebook for exclusive giveaways and Q&A with our team.



Hi,

I scored a 640 on gmat, 41 on quant, 38 on Verbal.

I wish to apply in schools like INSEAD, LBS , HEC , Harvard and Stanford

I am a 34 year old Indian woman with 10 years of work experience, including 4 years in the Middle East. I have worked in the IT services industry in various roles, primarily in the marketing field. My last job was with International Data Corporation, in the capacity of Research and Advisory Manager for Middle East and Africa, based in Dubai.

Need your advice, if I should go ahead and apply to these schools or reappear to improve my score.

Thanks
Deena Maerowitz
MBA Admissions Expert
Clear Admit
Join the discussion

by kbhadurai » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 am
Hi Deena,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I agree that my score is on the lower side and I should reappear for the test. However, I am planning to apply for R2 in INSEAD. Do you think I should wait and apply in October?

Is my age a problem? I have heard that schools give due weightage to applicants with good amount of experience. EMBA is not an option for me.

Thanks

KB
Join the discussion